Center for Lifelong Learning
I have attended the Center for Lifelong Learning for more than 15 years. Programs are consistently interesting and inspiring, and help us recognize life’s wonders and challenges as they evolve. The fellowship of learning, discussing, dining, and laughing together have been a blessing for me and many others who attend. We are so fortunate to have Phoebe Needles Center, Inc. in our rural and far-flung county. My participation in the CLL keeps me on my toes mentally, spiritually, and socially as it enriches my life each month.
Our 2022 Schedule
- January 11th – “A Brief Introduction to Romanian History, Culture, and Nature” with Dr. Dana Ghioca-Robrecht **RESCHEDULED TO JUNE 14, 2022
- February 8th – Cancelled
- March 8th – “Why Trust Science?” with Dr. Michael Bentley
- April 12th – Alan Messenger & Friends present “The Phoebe Needles Mountain Band”
- May 10th – “Rock Castle Home” with Charles Thompson, PhD.
- June 14th – “A Brief Introduction to Romanian History, Culture, and Nature” with Dr. Dana Ghioca-Robrecht
- July 12th – “Climate Reality” with Dr. Steve Gardner
- August 9th – “Happiness!” with Dr. Martha Haley-Bowling
- September 13th – “Vlad Tepes & Other Eastern European Vampires” with Dr. Martha Kuchar
- October 11th –“What is Public Health?” with Dr. Molly O’Dell
- November 8th – To Be Announced
- December 13th– To Be Announced