Center for Lifelong Learning
I have attended the Center for Lifelong Learning for more than 15 years. Programs are consistently interesting and inspiring, and help us recognize life’s wonders and challenges as they evolve. The fellowship of learning, discussing, dining, and laughing together have been a blessing for me and many others who attend. We are so fortunate to have Phoebe Needles Center, Inc. in our rural and far-flung county. My participation in the CLL keeps me on my toes mentally, spiritually, and socially as it enriches my life each month.
Subscribe to our e-mail list to receive notices about upcoming Center for Lifelong Learning events, as well as other happenings at Phoebe Needles Center, Inc.
Our 2023 Schedule
- January 10th – “An Exercise in Letting Go,” with Danielle Alexander
- February 14th – “The History of Franklin County High School,” with Benny Gibson
- March 14th – “Chronic Disease, Blood Pressure, & Healthy Aging,” with Alison Cronk, Carilion Clinic Community Health Educator
- April 11th – Alan Messenger & Friends present “The Phoebe Needles Mountain Band”
- May 9th – “Safe Seniors Franklin County” with Sgt. Megan Huston
- June 13th – “Campus to Counter: Students & the Civil Rights Movement” with Dr. Brian Suttell
- July 11th – To Be Announced
- August 8th – To Be Announced
- September 12th – To Be Announced
- October 10th – To Be Announced
- November 7th – To Be Announced
- December 12th– To Be Announced